Maids Way Cleaning Services Agreement
Policies and Procedures
Coupon Code (MAIDSWAY50OFF)
- This is the coupon code that you entered in to the booking page.
- This coupon only applies for customers that sign up for recurring services after their first cleaning.
- Does not apply to move in / move out cleaning or commercial cleaning jobs
- Client must sign up for monthly, bi-weekly or weekly cleanings in order for the coupon to apply
This coupon expires in 30 days!
The client hereto agrees as follows:
- Business Policies
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. staff does not clean animal cages or litter boxes, animal droppings, human feces, urine, vomit, soiled clothing or other similar bio-hazards.
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. prefers that alarms are kept off for the day of cleaning. If it must be on and the alarm is triggered, Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. is not responsible for any fees associated with alarm.
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. agrees to keep keys and other client information secure and confidential. Locksmith fees are paid only if Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. misplaces the keys.
- Cleaning rates are subject to change as the condition of your home changes. Additional services need to be requested in advance so we can schedule the additional time and supplies needed.
- A checklist will be left with client to show exactly what we did in each room to avoid confusion (checklist is visible on maidsway.com).
- If you would like to hire a present or past Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. staff member for any house cleaning service outside of your agreement with Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc., our referral fee ($25). All employees or IC’s of Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. are under a non-compete contract for a period of one year.
- Any agreed upon price or discount special (depending on season or promotion) must be honored by the client and Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. This includes price for service and number of cleaning services agreed upon.
- Liability Policies
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. and its employees or IC’s agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. or its employees and IC’s, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc.
- Every effort is made to be as careful as possible with your items, however accidents do happen. Notification must be made within 24 hours of breakage/loss of any personal items. Items which are antique, irreplaceable, hard to find, etc. are not covered by our breakage policy. Please remove these items the day of your cleaning.
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. does not use ladders (except window washing technician), or move items more than 35 lbs to protect us and our employees from injury. If you would like cleaning behind heavy objects, please move prior to cleaning.
- If client requests the use of bleach, Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. is not responsible for any damage it may cause.
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. is not responsible for damage incurred by the improper installation of any object. All surfaces are assumed sealed. If you know of any surface not sealed, you must notify us so that we may clean properly.
- Business Hours/Holidays/Weather:
- Business and visiting hours fall between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m., however office times may vary. Services are usually completed during this time.
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. does not accept time specific calls as we can not guarantee specific times accurately. We reserve the right to cancel scheduled cleanings due to inclement weather.
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. does not do holiday visits. If your scheduled day falls on a holiday, Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. will call to reschedule.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to scheduled service or 50% cleaning fees will be applied. This includes instances where we cannot access your home or an employee feels their personal safety is at risk due to an aggressive pet or actions by any individuals on the premises.
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
- Bad Check Policy:
- A $10 fee is assessed on all returned checks. All fees are due promptly and must be paid via cash, credit card or money order only.
- Payment Arrangement:
- Payment is agreed upon before services are rendered and charged after service is completed. A $20 non-payment fee will apply if payment is not received on scheduled day. There will be a %10 finance fee added on for payments later than 15 days and accrued monthly. We have the right to discontinue services until payment is made.
- Guarantee Policy:
- Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. wants you to be completely satisfied every time. If, within 24 hours, you are not satisfied, Maids Way Cleaning Services Inc. will come back to your home and re-clean said items at no additional charge.
By Signing below the client fully understands and agrees to the contents of this agreement:
Either party can terminate services by providing at least 2 days working notice. All past due payments must be paid immediately.
*This agreement will remain valid for future services, with the exception of an agreed on changes in services, fees, visits and times.