Carpet Care 101

Carpet Care

Vacuum carpets at least once a week. About 85 percent of the soiling in carpets is loose dirt. Frequent vacuuming will help prevent that dirt from becoming ground in and will extend the life of your carpets. The other 15 percent is oily, sticky stain that vacuuming cant remove. That is why its important to deep clean wall to wall carpeting every 12 to 18 months.

Tip from www.maidsway.com